воскресенье, 25 ноября 2012 г.

Hello my dear friends. How are you? Hope your weekend was wonderful)

And what about your reading? As to me I read some more chapters. Things are getting more interesting. There are great changes in Pip`s
mind. He finishes his education with Mr Wopsle`s aunt as he gets too old. And he realizes that he doesn’t want to be Joe`s apprentice.  There are also many changes in his life and in life of his relatives. Their home is attacked by an unknown, and his sister is a victim. After this she can`t speak, her vision, hearing and memory are affected too. Biddy takes care of her.
In his four year as an apprentice he meets a man, who he once saw at Miss Havisham. This man identifies himself as Jaggers, a lawyer in London. He tells Joe that he is to take Pip from him so that he can have a better life.
I think this man can help him. But it is strange- why he wants to help him. I will read further and  will  understand, I think.


2 комментария:

  1. Dear Ann,

    As to me I also have read some more chapters,
    somewhere 22 chapters.You are right,things are getting more interesting.

    And certainly it is strange why a man wants to help Pip,to help him to arrange his life,to have a better life.I think that here must be something hidden but we will read and will find out what is going on.

    Good Luck my dear Ann,I like your job,go on reading and share your impressions with us.

    P.S.Be happy and enjoy student life:)

    Yours ever,
    Alina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Alina,
    Thank you a lot for your comments, they are so nice)
    Good luck to you too and have a wonderful week!)

    With love, Ann)

    ОтветитьУдалить