суббота, 1 декабря 2012 г.


Pip goes to London to Mr. Jaggers. The later tells Pip that he is to stay with Mr. Matthew Pocket’s son at the Barnard’s Inn. The son will take Pip to his father’s house so Pip can begin his education. . He tells also that Pip shouldn`t worry about his finances.  When Pip meets Mr. Pocket`s son he recognizes him from the first look. It is that red-headed boy from Ms` Havisham house whom he fought with. But in spite of that they become friends. Pip also gets acquainted with Pocket`s family and some of his friends. Some time later Mr.Jaggers takes Pip to the court with him. Pip notices that everyone is afraid of Jaggers. He is impressed.
I am glad that there are changes in Pip`s life, as I expected . But are they so good as it seems? We`ll see.

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Aniiiiiaaaa,

    Great job! I like your posts.
    I also have doubts if all these changes are so good for Pip and he will not be supposed to pay for everything that is done for him.

    I want already to finish reading and to discover all the things but my major problem and obstacole to achieve this is the - "TIME"!

    Anyway,Aniiiaaa I wish you good luck and enjoy reading this book:)

    Love,
    Alina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Alina,
    You are right. We have little time, and there left only one week to read the book till the end. Buuuuut... I am sure we will do this!
    Good luck !
    P.S. I like this...Aniiiiaaaa))))). Especially how you pronounce it))

    ОтветитьУдалить