вторник, 26 февраля 2013 г.


Hello, my dear!!! I am sorry I haven`t written here for so long. But now I began to read a new book, and I will share my  impressions and thoughts with everybody.
   The book I started to read, by the way, all of us started, is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. The main character of the novel is a girl who lost her parents at an early age. Jane is a kind, honest and smart girl. She lives at her aunt`s ( Mrs.Reed) house. At the very beginning of the book I understood that the life of this poor girl is not happy one. Everyone in this house hates her-Mrs.Reed, her spoiled children and even the servants. They all say that Jane is a bad, lying, mean , naughty girl, although it is not so. They reproach her that she lives with them and that she eats their food, and always punish her for nothing.

 I think ,  that REALLY mean and lying  there, are Mrs.Reed`s children.
And the most disguisting for me is Mrs.Reed, who doesn`t have  even a little sympathy for this child and for her trouble, and who grew up such cruel children.
  But I expect and I believe that the justice will come.

3 комментария:

  1. Will see, Anne. It is generally acknowledged that life is unfair. But maybe they are wrong :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello dear fniushka,

    I forgave you but make sure that you will never do the same:)That is,Mrs.Reed's children are bad but not Jane.Mrs.Reed is a real "monster",how she can be so cruel with her niece.The justice will come anyway,I don't believe that Jane will be unhappy.We will see.

    Good luck to you dear fniushka!!

    Sincerely yours,
    Alina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I am glad that you read my posts!)
    Have a good week!

    ОтветитьУдалить