понедельник, 24 сентября 2012 г.

Monday’s Expectations


Hi!!! Unfortunately, I don`t manage to read the book every day. I have read only seven chapters till now.
This week I expect to read more. The plot is becoming more and more interesting. Victor created the "being" that he desired  to create so much...But he is not happy with it. What`s more he is afraid of it. He is terrified with his own creation! The worst thing is that Victor thinks that his creation murdered his brother William. But he can`t  tell anyone about this, because people hardly will believe him.
From next chapters I hope to find out is Victor right or not, and, is his creature really so dangerous and fearful, as Victor thinks.

3 комментария:

  1. Good luck, Ann :) Nadia said that she's scared to read the book . Are you scared too?Do you sympathize with Victor or his creation?

    Nice job ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. At first it was a liitle scary. But now it isn`t. I sympathize both Victor and his creation. On the one hand I sympathize Victor, because he was so crazy about his job, that he didn`t realize WHAT he creates...But on the other hand I sympathize Victor`s creation- Victor gave life to it and left it all alone. It was his creation and he was obliged to look after it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Dear Ann, you are absolutely right: both should be pitied. However, I sympathize more with his creation who doesn't know what's good or bad. and the only thing he wants is to be needed by someone, i.e. to be loved. Victor acted as an irresponsible man,don't you think so?

    ОтветитьУдалить