вторник, 16 октября 2012 г.

Expectations about « The Great Expectations».


Being acquainted with Dicken`s creativity, I`m sure that the book we are going to read will be interesting.  It could be a story  full of adventures…It could be also something mysterious…
I haven`t read this book even in my native language yet, therefore it `s content is a surprise  for me.
But, when I read the name of the book, I don`t know why, I imagine a story about  some people, maybe a family, which lives difficult life or there happened something bad, and they struggle for their living…
Or , it can be also a love story, with the elements of adventure.
Anyway, whatever it is, I am sure that I will read it with pleasure. I like to read Dickens. There were not  any of his stories that I found boring and uninteresting.
I expect that reading this book I will spend a lot of plesant hours and, of course, it will teach me something.

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Anne,

    I like your spirit. You have the right attitude to begin reading this great book. Although the aim of a book is not necessarily to teach us something, there's always something the reader takes from it. And you'll definitely enjoy reading it!

    Good luck to you!

    ОтветитьУдалить